Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 13

Oops, I got busy!  Today is Day 13 on the LEAP diet.  I am still 100% on Phase 1.  I haven't really noticed improvement of symptoms.  I did intend to redo my measurements and symptom checker on a weekly basis, so I will do that tomorrow.

I read that joint pain can take 3 weeks to 3 MONTHS to subside once you remove whatever it is that is causing the reaction.  Yes, I said three MONTHS!  Yikes. So I am trying to be patient with the process.  Assuming that I eliminated the correct foods, I probably won't see results for at least three weeks.  And if the test didn't catch the right foods... well, then I'm just kinda screwed!  :)

In the meantime, I'm trying to rid my body of candida using the protocol my dietician gave me.  I don't have much time, so I'll try to write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment